Friday, November 25, 2011

Tucker #6: Mama, I'm In Love With A Criminal.





Since Tucker's Facebook profile was deleted, and I KNOW y'all can't get enough stalking, I thought I'd throw in a few extra pictures I'd saved, from back when. Since I'm totally a stalker, I'd sufficiently combed his Facebook albums, and downloaded all my favorite photos. Why? So I could e-mail them to all my friends and brag about my hot Southern future hubs, duh.


For your viewing pleasure - a few favorites that didn't make the OkCupid cut.





Oh, sup Lake House...that dwarfs my parents real house. Cripes.







Would I ever fall for someone who WOULDN'T make a fool of himself like this? No.







I've never been much for Brett Michaels, but....







Perfect Redneck man...sweet Jesus, I'm in love.







Rocks the Confederate Flag, but still whips out Lacoste? Yeah, okay.







Oh, Hi T.







That crooked smile...seriously slays me.







Mama Tucker. Aw.












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;